Latest blog articles
- First paid customer
Today I got my first paid customer on a self-made project and wanted to talk about it
- YoTeacher post-mortem
The post-mortem for one of my side-projects "YoTeacher". I've learned a lot from this project and wanted to share.
- FrontAudit post-mortem
The post-mortem for one of my side-projects "FrontAudit". Learning from my mistakes.
- Today I learned about shell script exit on error
Today I learned that you must not forget about errexit option in your shell script
- Today I learned about data attribute in FabricJS
Today I learned that you can add extra attributes to a FabricJS object
- Today I learned about FontSource
Today I learned that you can easily import Google Fonts throught a single npm package
- Today I learned about CSS var inside SVGs
Today I learned that you can use CSS variables inside your SVGs
- Today I learned you can use a file with cUrl
Today I learned that you can pass a local file when doing a POST request with cUrl
- Today I learned CNAME and Nginx server name
Today I learned that CNAME is not what I was thinking and Nginx wildcard server name
- Today I learned about CNAME and Helm charts
Today I learned that you are not supposed to have CNAME at root domain & how to publish Helm charts using Github Pages
I'm a 25 years old front-end developer from Paris. Self-taught, I love learn new things about web development and 3D modeling.
I'm looking for a new opportunity as developer. Take a look at my CV and contact me!